Thursday, October 2, 2008

~ I HATE THIS! ~

FROGS - i really don't like frogs! especially when my friends and classmates are asking me to touch it, and it always made me cry because I really don't like it! As in super!So just keep it away from me! there is no need to explain, we all know that frogs have those tiny skin and it was so soft or sometimes rough. But I still don't like it! And even frog disection! OMG! I hate to do this but I have to. I feel so sorry for the frog, though I hate you! But still frogs are may by God and I need to respect that! and to the frog that we have been disected, A big sorry for you! Because we need to do it in order for us to learn more and more.

RAP SONGS- I don't hate nor love it. But I think that its really not my time of music. But it also good if the rap is in English, because some of it is really danceable and it can make my energy more higher than the usual.


SENTIMENTAL MODE- hahaha, you might think why I don't like it and here it is. I really like being alone and sometimes it makes me cry (huhu) but in the meantime I'm starting to realize something. So I hate it! I really don't want to cry and to be sad the whole day just because of seeing something that is special or something that made me cry before. Sorry for hating it!

This is only one of my hated things. Because I'm really tired now and I want to rest after the long and stressful day! And I'm a light headed person so I really need to sleep at least eight hours a day. This day is the opening of our intrams and I'm so excited to watch basketball games!

October 4 is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!! Laughs! I wish myself all the luck in the entire galaxy! good health for my lolo and lola, family, relatives, friends and me also!! laughs!! Thanks to all of my friends for being there when I need them, for making me happy, and for being the best friends that I always love!! To my family!! and to everyone that makes my life wonderful!! A big thank you to all!! Thats all for now!! just remember that love plus peace is equal to happiness!! Love yah guys!! ciao!!






No comments: