Tuesday, September 30, 2008

~ ITS " NO " FOR J.KEATS ~

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR! thats the only thing that came to my mind before writing this blog.And I really dont have much to say right now. But its totally shocking for me and for my fellow classmates that we are not able to play for any game in our school intrams. And I hope that it will not come true! because I know that God didn't want this to happen. But in any case, its still our fault that some of my classmates called our student teacher " Mam. Vacum ". And to think that she is teaching us in MAPEH subject! Its a disaster to all of us, mostly to the people that are innocent in this. This is a lesson for us. A lesson that we should not hurt anybody's feeling nor hurt them physically. To our student teacher, A really big sorry for you. That is all I can say to you right now.To all of my classmates, even if we dont play for the intrams but still i know that were the champions. Just always remember that love plus peace is equal to happiness! keep soaring high J. keats! Love yah! ciao!

No comments: