Thursday, March 5, 2009

I was dazzled by Edward Cullen


Hey there good people of the Philippine Coven! ha ha! that is really cool. Well, I was hoping that it was true, that I was a part of the vampire world. I think this is my first blog since the day that 2009 came out, very good. One of my most favorite movie is Twilight. But I think that most of the teenager girls were just being dazzled by Edward! And badly, I'm not an exception, I can't escape the fever!

When I heard about the movie and the book, all I felt is " That is not a good movie, very childish and not so interesting". And I also feel very irritated when other girls where screaming and shouting and fantasize the name "Edward" as in its very irritating and very not so interesting at all. I really don't have an idea about the vampire-love thing and all i knew is they suck blood, blood and more blood! (mostly the beautiful ones). So I went to Google and typed " Twilight ", and I found out that it wasn't just a movie, it was a series a number of four. So I read the first chapter of Twilight and I feel very frustrated, why? because I was wrong! its really a good book! And I already read the whole and entire series. And so the obsession continues and my classmates tells me that I have some O.C.D (Obsession Cullen Disease). And it was a magic, it makes me want to scream and talk about Twilight more! And thank God I have a Twilight buddy, she is Jenny, she looks like a real vampire actually, she is pale, she has a long black shiny hair and she is small, she can be the Philippine version of Alice Cullen, the sister of Edward for a very long time and she is gifted on seeing the future, very cool. Robert Pattinson is the actor who portrays Edward Cullen, and I really like him to death! He is very gorgeous, a model liked body and he can actually sing! I really love him so much. I also like Kristen Stewart (Bella Swan) but I think that she has to be more prepared and be more serious about acting, because I really cant feel it, sorry kristen Fans! but I do like her, I watched Zathura and she is really good on that movie. And this is it, I think this is pretty long enough. Luv + Peace = ☺. Bye guys! ciao!

Arvie

1 comment:

* eternal soul * said...

i support you to your decision this time. i hope na mawala na yung o.c.d mo!!!